Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The WTF Of The Day

I just sent my resume over to a company on Career Builder and after it went through, I was given a list of recommended jobs. One immediately caught my eye:
















Clearly someone has been watching a lot of Dumb & Dumber.

Speaking of jobs, I have a sticky issue on my hands. Back when I first found out I was losing my job, my aunt's friend's niece had sent my resume to HR at her company. I came thisclose to having an interview, and then the company had to pull its current job opportunities. At first I thought maybe it was just a way to tell me they weren't interested, but I did eventually find out it was the truth. The niece told me back at the holidays that she would definitely keep an eye out and keep in touch with HR should it open up again. Well, it's opened up again. I want to say something to her about it, but I don't want to be pushy about it. But I need a job. I don't know what to do.

Ugh....I don't care if it's been almost 7 months since I lost my job....wait, holy shit, it's been almost 7 months already?! Sweet zombie Jesus, where has the time gone? Oh right. It's been flying by while I am slowly losing my sanity, which if I am eventually going to lose it completely, I wish it would just happen already because I can't imagine it getting worse. But anyway, 7 months and I still want to punch the wall every time I think of being laid off.

No comments: