I snorted loudly at this part:
"Kids are being arrested for being kids," said Shannon Kennedy, a civil rights attorney who is suing the Albuquerque, N.M., school district, where hundreds of kids have been arrested in the past few years for minor offenses – including such things as having cellphones in class, burping, refusing to switch seats and destroying a history book. In 2010, a 14-year-old boy was arrested for inflating a condom in class.Kids being kids? Since when is tearing stuff off the wall, throwing books and toys, and throwing a shelf considered normal behavior for a kid? Typical uberliberal lawyer bullcockery.
And then the article on MSNBC.com, Mommy Dearest says this:
"She has mood swings some days, which all of us have mood swings some days," she told WMAZ-TV. "I guess that was just one of her bad days."Mood swings? I go through about a million mood cycles a day and you don't see me throwing stuff around. Okay, sometimes. But never at anyone. And usually in private, because it's very rare I will ever allow someone to actually see me get really angry. But mood swings and a bad day are the reasoning behind her disgusting behaviour? Give me a break.
My god, what is happening to the future generations? I never heard shit like this when I was younger. I saw fights here and there, and one time a kid threw an apple at a girl's head. That is about the worst I remember. But nothing like what you hear nowadays. This story, that little bitch that attacked her teacher over taking her fucking Halloween candy, kids killing gay classmates, elementary school children raping classmates, etc. It seems like more and more kids are becoming miniature sociopaths. What in the hell are parents doing at home, besides OBVIOUSLY NOT DISCIPLINING THEIR HEATHENS?! And this is one of those typical stories where Mommy and Daddy and their little precious snowflake never do anything wrong. It's always everyone else's fault. It's everyone else's fault that their little demon snowflake is a demon and it's everyone else's fault that they fucking suck as parents.
Oh, but it's okay. Their little brats will be sent to a psychiatrist, where they will be slapped with bipolar or ADD or conduct disorder or whatever new disorder of the month is out at the time, and then they will be put on medications that the psychiatrist is being largely compensated for prescribing, despite the fact that none of these monster drugs are approved for children under 18 and god only knows how much more they fucking up their already fucked up minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment