Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Disturbing Post Of The Day

Every Girl In Hollywood Is Reportedly Crushing On One Direction (PHOTOS)

Their music is kind of annoying (e.g the one song my sister forced me to listen to one day in the car because apparently she likes it), but what the hell, I am not going to lie. A couple of them are cute. Not sure of the name of which one I think is a real cutie, but more than likely it's the popular one. Harry, or whatever, I think. God, that's a terrible name for a young kid. But anyway, he reminds me a tiny bit of Andrew (the wild curly hair, maybe?), although not nearly nor will ever be even nearly as cute. And could only dream of being even remotely as talented.

And before any of the psycho One Direction stan girls get their training bras in a twist, tell me this- can Harry write his own music? Play his own instrument? Play multiple instruments? Tell me- I honestly don't know, and I am far too lazy to look it up. But let's get to the most important issue- could he wear this and make it look good?

Give me a minute so I can stop laughing at that picture. Dear God, that outfit....only him.

Okay. And now that I know they are not underage like I thought they were, I don't feel nearly as bad and creepy. It's not like I find them hot or anything, just cute in a younger brother type of way, I guess. I do still feel creepy, though. I mean, for God's sake, I was probably about 10 years old when they were born. I was already in elementary school. So now I am going to go splash myself with holy water again and WHY? WHY DIDN'T I LEARN FROM LAST TIME?!

No comments: