Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pictures Of The Day

Oh No They Didn't! - MGMT @ Lollapalooza Chile

I lol'd at Will. I never seen him with his hair like that and almost didn't recognize him. I never seen so many curly haired guys in one band. It's like the curly hair mafia. It's so freaking cute.

I like the 6th picture. Turm to purrtenddddddddddd......

I fully agree with those who are saying that his new hair style makes him look older. I almost thought it was gray until I realized it was pink or purple or some mixture of both. The facial scruff, too. Not ancient, but older than his normal baby face. I was a little surprised at the pictures.

Doesn't matter, though. I'd still hit it six ways from Sunday. And now if you will excuse me, because as we all know I feel really dirty and perverted talking sexual about him, I have to go splash myself with holy water and OH GOD IT BURNS.

No comments: