Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Yeah Okay

With all of the fraternity investigations popping up regarding racism and posting nudies of unconscious girls online, there is just one thing I have to wonder- is anyone really that fucking surprised?! And no I am not saying it is right, but JFC are people really that shocked that so many fraternities are full of arrogant, racist, misogynist assholes?

Also, I have never gotten the whole point of hazing, initiations, etc. Frankly I think anyone who encourages them and/or participates in them should get a cap in the ass. We did initiations in marching band and it was so fucking stupid and pointless. And the one was just cruel and beyond nasty and should have never been allowed to be done. It was food slip and slide and it was just as it sounded- food dumped on a slip and slide. Except it was always the nastiest food imaginable. Under a hot sun. In the beginning of August. It was repulsive.

(BTW I didn't have to do it. Thank god for having a friend who was a senior my first year.)

No comments: