Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Random Thoughts

Good news! I only had to work until 5 today!

Better news! I actually slept half-decent last night! I did wake up once, maybe twice, and had some strange ass dreams, borderline nightmares, but doesn't matter- I actually slept! Today was a pill day and I did remember to take it while I was on lunch, so let's see what happens tonight. If I sleep better tonight, then hopefully the insomnia problems are resolving.

I had to listen to my FWA bitch for the second time this month about a patient walking in on her while she is in the bathroom pumping. First off, I would not be the least bit surprised if she wasn't fully locking the door. And second off, WHY THE FUCK is she using the patient bathroom to pump her tits, especially on days when we actually have patients? I'd ask is she stupid or something, but we all know the answer to that. She has no business whatsoever hogging the patient bathroom a half hour at a time. It's one thing if we have no patients that day, but the days we do, she should not be using it. But god forbid she think of someone other than herself.

It would be nice if she would start thinking you know what someone has to sit at my desk at lunch maybe I should clean it. Yeah, right. Her entire desk is disgusting. Her keyboard is absolutely repulsive. I should do like my old man said and one day sit at her desk and break something up in my hand and sprinkle it all over her keyboard. She probably wouldn't even notice. Between her nasty ass and her fat lazy nasty ass boyfriend, I can just imagine what their apartment looks like. And to think of all of those pictures of her brat playing on the floor....that floor is probably a bio-hazard. God, she is so fucking nasty.

Ugh, it needs to be the weekend already. 

No comments: