Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Random Thoughts

Slept a little better last night, but I am frigging exhausted. I was so tired this morning when I woke up I wanted to cry. I can't stand feeling so goddamn tired. And I am due for my period this coming Monday, so my hormones probably aren't helping. And I don't know if it's just a coincidence or if it's the Prozac, but I don't feel as off the wall as I normally do when I am due for my period.

And another weird thing- I barely had any spotting this month. And maybe one instance of a little bit of bleeding. It would be nice if it ceased entirely.

Before I left work today, I put on my big girl panties and told my FWA to enjoy her next few days off with the baby. She says "oh you'll see me Thursday; I'll be in with the baby!". I felt like turning back to her and saying are you fucking kidding me? Why does she always have to come in to work on her days off? What sane person chooses to come to their workplace on their day off? I don't know about anyone else, but when I have a day off, I try to stay as far away from that hell hole as possible. I don't even want to be in the same area as work.

Although I take everything my coworkers tell me with caution, I found out from one of my coworkers today that the new woman apparently must think I am some kind of narc. I don't know where in the hell she gets that impression from. I am a lot of things, but a narc is not high on the list. And I certainly haven't tattled on her for anything so she needs to take several fucking seats. She also apparently complained because when it's just the 2 of us in the office I don't talk to her. If she paid a bit more attention, she'd see that no matter who is in the office, I hardly talk to anyone. I will be the first to admit that I am not a sociable person. It's nothing personal (for the most part); I just have a very difficult time socializing with people.

And last time I checked, I am there to work, not to have a fucking social hour. Besides, what am I going to do? Start talking to her and be constantly interrupted so she can talk about herself?

And right after I found this out, I had just finished lunch and was due for a pill. I looked at the pill for a second and thought JFC no wonder I need to take these damn pills. Sometimes I don't know how I have managed to go this long without having a complete psychotic breakdown.

But on another note- look what came in today!


No comments: