Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hmprh

Well, taking the medicine earlier in the day didn't help. I'll try taking it in the morning tomorrow and see what happens. I'm so exhausted I can't even stand it.

I've been feeling kind of hyper and extra irritable lately and I am starting to worry that the medicine might bring on mania. I've never been officially diagnosed with bipolar disorder, but it was never ruled out, either.

My boss asked me yesterday if I wanted to do overtime this week if it got approved and I reluctantly agreed. No one answered her yesterday so I was hoping that I would be off the hook. No such luck; I came in to an email this morning that it was approved. I don't think I would care so much if I wasn't so damn sleep deprived.

Ugh. Just think of the money....think of the money....

No comments: