How did I not know this exists?
ArtsQuest - PEEPSFEST™ presented by Just Born Quality Confections and ArtsQuest
When I went to Musikfest, I so badly wanted to go to the Just Born factory. Unfortunately, I barely had time to do anything when I got there, so I never got to go. Still wouldn't change [much of] that night for anything. I've seen my boys twice, but every time I think of seeing them live, my first thought is always at Musikfest. Guess maybe because it was my first time seeing them. Or I just unconsciously enjoyed that concert more than the Electric Factory. I don't know. It's not that I didn't enjoy the EF concert (I did- a lot); I just could have done without the obnoxiousness of the fans. I am sure there were plenty of obnoxious fans at Musikfest (and believe me, waiting to get in, I did side-eye a lot of them), but being in such a big, open space, they were a lot less conspicuous.
And speaking of which, I have yet to be reimbursed for that concert. I know my parents are tight on money, but they can manage to scrounge money together for other things. And it's not that I don't have the money and I would just say nevermind to it being a birthday present, but it was the only damn thing I asked for for my thirtieth birthday.
And I have to laugh, because before the concert, my sister offered to go instead of my mom, and then she kept hmming and hawing about going. And then I find out from my mom later on that my sister said she didn't really have the money to go. Oh, but this upcoming summer, she is going to see Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, and Billy Joel. All people whose tickets are probably significantly more money than MGMT's. She has the money for that, but couldn't go with me? Whatever. And even if she isn't a fan of them, I don't want to hear it. I had to sit through fucking Maroon 5 with her before, not to mention the tons of other shitty concerts I have been forced to go to because people just bought me a ticket without asking if I wanted to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment