Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blech

Wow, this has been one long ass boring day (actually my whole weekend was boring as shit). Not that I am in any hurry to go back to work, since I am starting to get to the point where I want to crash my car into a tree every morning I have to drive there. But it's just been dragging so bad.

Oh, I am also worried my temporary crown is loose. It never stops!

I saw my commercial twice in one hour. Woohoo! And speaking of commercials, I really hate that State Farm one with the talking baby. UGH. Stop with the talking babies already!

Oh lord, I just read something so awful and terrible I am going to have to wait at least 12 hours before I can even bring myself to comment on it. Also, I need to find a lot of appropriate pictures to post along with it.

No comments: