It finally happened....my FWA's friend finally got fired. And while I want to feel bad for her, because being unemployed sucks, I just....can't. She was written up four fucking times for being late and was told the next time she would be fired. And she STILL continued to come in late. Folks, this isn't some young girl. This is a 40 some year old woman with two kids! I'd like to know where in the hell she has worked before and whether she did this same shit.
And I had to laugh, because I was talking with 2 of my coworkers about it before we left and one of them said my FWA's friend said something about it wasn't just her late, everyone was late. I'm glad I didn't hear that, because I would have turned to her and said you know what Eileen, you need to take a fucking seat, because you know damn well I am never late EVER. I have been there six months today and I was late once by about 6 minutes and that was because my stupid car doors were frozen shut, a problem I have never had in the over 13 years I have been driving.
My FWA came in today with her baby. Cute, but looks like every other newborn on the planet. And I heard my FWA saying her doctor is going to try to keep her out of work for 10 weeks due to her "emergency" C-section. Of course. Everything always has to be more dramatic with her.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment