Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Random Thoughts

I wanted to walk out the door at work today so bad. My manager decides to wait until the week my FWA is supposed to go out on maternity leave to bring in a temp to train to do her job. My FWA was going to train her until her last day, which was supposed to be Thursday. Well, guess who went to labor on Monday night? And guess who has been doing her job the past two days? And guess who is being taught how to do her job by SOMEONE WHO HAS NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING? Yes, yours truly. My manager has no idea how to do these jobs. She'd tell me to do something, then a little while later "oh yeah you have to do this too". ALL DAY LONG.

Then today one of our doctors was in and she asked me to do things a few times that I had no idea how to do. I have never felt so goddamn stupid and incompetent in my life as I have felt the past two days. I was so damn miserable and depressed when I came home from work.

I don't understand what in the hell my manager was thinking waiting this long to train someone. She should know from her own children that a baby can come early! But no, god forbid she plan do do something in advance that needs to be rather than doesn't need to be. No, instead she spazzes out about things that can wait to be done.

So yeah, my FWA had her brat. And she's already writing Facebook statuses about how much she has changed her life and how she never knew what real love was and everything. It's making me want to puke my face off. Ugh. And she ended up having a C-section and is excited because that earned her another two weeks off of work. Nice priorities you have there, asshole.

OF COURSE she had to have a C-section. Anything to be more dramatic. Oh, and when she texted me the other day to tell me she wouldn't be in work her water had broke, my first thought was oh thank god we don't have to go to the work shower! Huzzah! I did really want cake, though.

This week needs to end. I am not sure if I have PMS, since I constantly worry every month that my period is not going to ever come again, but it's a good explanation as to why I feel so miserable.

Also, I haven't seen my commercial at all this week.

And also also....I want pizza. Really, really bad.

No comments: