Saturday, March 1, 2014

Random Thoughts

Got my hair cut today. Pretty sure I may have the same hairdo as Will Berman right now.

Commercial count - 10. Saw it twice last night and just a few minute ago during Food Factory. It's funny- last night I was looking for the words to that new Little Caesars commercial and I came across the website Commercials I Hate. Good site, if you hate most commercials like I do. Anyway, I was curious to see if the commercial was on there and surprisingly, it was. A lot of people complaining about the "political correctness" of it. I am not a big fan of being PC, but I do try to be to a certain degree. But I have to say, the political correctness these people are talking about totally went over my head. I see it somewhat now, but guess I am just not that PC observant.

I read the whole thread and was actually surprised to find out one of the people in the video is an actor. Not acting in the commercial itself, but as a normal job. I was even more shocked to find out said person is younger than me. Only like a year or so, but still.

Damn, I don't know what that "thing" I had the other day did to me, but I feel so miserable right now. All yesterday I was slightly nauseous and a little more nauseous at night. I went to eat a banana and after I opened it up, I couldn't bring myself to eat it. My Jell-O made me want to throw up. I woke up feeling incredibly bloated and nauseous. I am even more bloated and nauseous right now. I have no appetite and am turned off by a lot of foods. Haven't gone to the bathroom since Thursday. My lower left side is making an unbelievable racket and I have so much trapped gas and even 4 Gas-Ex pills haven't done anything (sorry). Oh, and I have the heartburn from hell.

I feel almost like I did that time in December 2012 when I was spotting during my period. I have actually been having some brown spotting the past several days so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or what. All I know is I want this to go away.

When someone is probably an undiagnosed hypochondriac, the worst thing is for the person to get sick. Especially if the person hasn't quite shed the fear of a specific disease and is experiencing things that are symptoms of said disease.

On Friday morning, I opened up my email in work and I had several emails, all office memos from my manager being nit-picky about this or that in the office. And the last one was to me, telling me to put in my PTO request for calling out on Thursday. Oh, and she knows I sounded upset on the phone when I called her, but next time I need to give a reason why I am calling out. First off, how often do I call out? I have worked for this damn company for a combined total of 2.5 years. I have called out unexpectedly ONE other time. And I gave a reason when I called! Two, she knows I sounded upset, so clearly I wasn't calling out for shits and giggles. Three, she could have simply just asked me. Or asked me the next day. Under normal circumstances I would have definitely have given a reason. It's not like I did it on purpose. But let's see, uh, I just passed out about 15 minutes prior to calling. I was very shook up and anxious and wasn't exactly clearheaded.

Ugh, I am not looking forward to this baby shower tomorrow.

No comments: