Ugh, I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. You know, so the weekend can fly by. I am really starting to hate my coworkers. But more on that later.
I finally saw my commercial today after three days of not seeing it. I saw it twice, actually. And am back and forth between three stations hoping to see it a third time. It's kinda sad.
I saw something earlier of Kim Kardashian claiming she is a size 2. No freaking way. My ass is big, but not nearly as big as hers and I can just about get into a 6. Also, Andrew's (possible) ex is a size 4 and look how small she is. No way, no how is she bigger than that lardass.
I was kind of surprised to find out she is only 5'7 and 1/2. Considering all of the criticism I see of that Cara Delewhatever girl only being 5'9, she's practically a midget in the fashion world. But oh man her measurements are basically perfect (33-23-35). Ugh, I feel really depressed now.
I am too old for this shit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment