Off topic, but I have the Hallmark channel on. Since American Dad is no longer on at 1:30, I had to find a new show to watch during lunch and just discovered Hallmark plays Home Improvement now. They just played a commercial for Christmas movies. Oy vey.
Anyway, my cousin that I have discussed before, the one who makes mistakes and comes out smelling like roses, is pregnant again. She posted an ultrasound picture a little while ago on Facebook. I don't understand the whole posting ultrasound pictures to social media. Yes, I know it's a baby and babies are just OMGZ SO PRESH, but in the end, it is still a picture of the inside of your uterus. Why do you want people looking at the insides of your uterus?
And then not only did she post the ultrasound, she posted a picture of the entire thing. With all of her information and everything showing. I'm like are you stupid or something? And the baby already has a name. And it is what I would have liked to name a son if I had one, although I recently found the Icelandic version of it and I actually prefer it to the original name. I can't see why I could not give a child an Icelandic name even though he would not have an ounce of Icelandic blood in him. My name is Greek and I have no Greek in me. And what? Just because I am not having kids doesn't mean I never thought about names. That's another thing I don't get. I don't think it's a bad idea to have ideas on names, but if you already have the name picked out, what if you pop the kid out and it looks nothing like the name? What if I picked out an extremely Italian sounding name and the kid came out looking like a leprechaun? It wouldn't work.
Also, I wish people would stop putting pictures of their brats as profile pictures on Facebook. Put a damn picture of yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment