Monday, September 9, 2013

The Awesome Of The Day

Okay, boys, you said it would be 8 to 10 minutes for whatever it is you want to post. It's been 14 minutes since you announced that.

12:24AM: *drums fingers and taps feet*

12:38AM: Twitter / whoisMGMT: Ok! See if this works ...

So......it's basically a leak of the album? Hm, do I want to listen? Or be surprised on September 17th? Unless you have to pay to listen. Then I will wait.

1:38AM: I think you may have to pay to use it, but I signed up. Over an hour ago. And I am still waiting for my confirmation email so I can finish signing up and see if I have to pay. Also, I am reading through the comments at the bottom of the link and.....how embarrassing. People may think I am as bad, but as I have said before, my fangirling is greatly exaggerated, almost to the point of being a parody. I don't truly behave like that. But my God, did I act that obnoxious when I was these girls' ages? I don't remember, but if I did, I am glad social media was not in existence.

I saw a comment on Youtube one day, a girl declaring that one day she will marry Andrew. I wanted to say oh honey don't we all, but....keep dreaming. I hope he isn't one of those pigs like Leonardo DiCraprio (honest typing mistake, but it stays) who kicks women to the curb when they reach a certain age, which generally is fairly significantly younger than he is, although not as bad as Leo. If he is, I will lose all respect for him, hunt him down, and punch him. Also, one day I saw someone on ONTD say his girlfriend looks like him. I studied a picture of them for a few minutes, then recoiled in horror when I realized OMFG she kind of does. I mean, globviously he is not a bad looking person- far from it- and neither is she, but still....it's a little creepy.

2:09AM: Okay, I think it may actually be free. Now I am pissed. Where is my damn email?!




















12:34PM: Finally I have a confirmation email! And it is free! Huzzah!

1:58PM: I'm doing it, folks. I'd like to hold out, but I just can't.

2:22PM: What is this visionary during "A Good Sadness"? Are they....are they flying hotdogs?

2:31PM: I think the optimizer froze on me. I can still hear the music, though, so no complaints.

2:46PM: I have a feeling this album really, REALLY is not going to go over well with the fans who want another Oracular Spectacular. And those who want more songs like "Kids".....forget it. This album is so not going to be giving that. Besides, why another "Kids"? If there should be another anything, there needs to be another "Siberian Breaks", dammit.

I know one person who won't be a fan of it- my mother.

I sneaked a peak at the comments on their Facebook page post and.....oh lord. Some hate it, others attack those who hate it, etc, etc. I know I am not good with accepting other people's opinions, but I do realize that people are entitled to their opinion and I am wrong for not accepting it. These people, though....my God, I fear for the future of this country.

No comments: