Guess who was officially offered a job today? This girl!
And to think how much I could have enjoyed being out of work had I known I would end up back there again instead of being a mental wreck. FML.
Also, I have not received one like or comment on my announcement from any of my former coworkers. To be fair, maybe none of them have been on yet. But if they have....
7:04PM: Only one former coworker (former former coworker?) has said anything to me. My FWA and another person who considered me a friend have both been on several times and nothing. I mentioned the other day to my sister that I was a little disappointed by how everyone acted when I was there the other day and she said "don't let it bother you; if you get the job, just go in and do your job and don't even bother with anyone if you don't have to". That is essentially what I tried to do when I worked there before, but I still managed to get dragged into things I didn't want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment