Or just plain stupidity. I present the following:
Now judging by other comments left by this dope, I am starting to think he could possibly be trolling. Then again, maybe not. But seriously? First off, he has no idea what this particular person's political affiliation is. This might be difficult for someone of his caliber to comprehend, but believe it or not, just because a state votes blue, does not mean all of its residents do!
And second, WHAT IN THE HELL DOES SOMEONE'S POLITICAL AFFILIATION HAVE TO DO WITH THE FOODS THEY ENJOY? Okay, yes, a lot of liberals may go vegetarian and judging by pictures of Tea Partiers, they apparently like artery clogging fattening foods. So maybe there is something to one's choice in food in relation to their political affiliation. But I object to this because I fucking love Southern food. And I vote Democrat. So go suck eggs, Derek.
On another note, I had to drop books off at the library the other day and although I really wanted to quit the series after Cream Puff Murder, I broke down and checked out 3 more Hannah Swensen series books. Do you know why? Because I realized I love reading the 3 star or less reviews on Amazon and Good Reads way too much to give them up. And no, I cannot just read the reviews without reading the books. I already thought of just doing that, but then I realized I have to know what the reviewers are referring to in their reviews!
I also was getting ready to check out when I walked by the music section and I saw they had a copy of- fanfare- Oracular Spectacular. So I checked it out and listened to it on the way to the unemployment office today. I felt like I was on a psychedelic trip. It was awesome, especially after the irritating workshop I attended. I am already highly addicted to "Weekend Wars".
No comments:
Post a Comment