Yes, I have my music coded badly and yes, I have an incredibly old version of iTunes. The only reason I have not updated is because 1) Pod+Rescue would probably not be compatible and I am too cheap to go buy a new version and 2) I like to have the choice of whether or not I want the album pictures to show on my iPod. Oh, and I am really lazy, too. It's a pain to update anything on my computer because of only using a limited account. When I need to update something, then I have to switch users, and then usually I have to reboot, and....ugh it's just a pain in the ass.
But as you can see, my addiction to this song has gone through the roof. I added it on 3/16, so if you average out the number of listens, I have listened to it about 10 times a day. I have listened to it more since I last updated my iPod, so the number is actually higher. Of course, my mother will blame this all on my having obsessive compulsive disorder. Because she has no idea what she is talking about, just like pretty much every person who does not have OCD. This is where people don't grasp OCD. This obsession brings me pleasure. An OCD obsession does not.

On another note, ever since I saw the episode of American Dad where Stan sends Steve to Camp Refoogee, every time I see the word refugee, I pronounce it refoogee.
I also just realized I have not had a birthday cake Friend-Z from Friendly's in an incredibly long time and it sounds really good right now. The vendetta my family and I had against Friendly's is over. I went there the day after Christmas and on Valentine's Day and both times I was pleased with my food. Okay, so it's not the best food, but since we no longer have any 99 restaurants nearby, it is the best chicken parm sandwhich I can get. Until I might find a better one. I am on a mission to find a chicken parm sandwhich that rivals 99's, but so far I have been unsuccessful. I have a couple of places to check out, but haven't gotten to them yet. Any suggestions?
What in the hell am I even rambling about?
No comments:
Post a Comment