Monday, April 20, 2015
Yikes
Last night, my mother and I drove over to my grandparent's to visit. When we were coming home, I was stopped at a light and a cop car flew through the intersection with his lights flashing. I was about a mile behind the cop car and as I got closer to the next light, I seen lights behind me so I quickly got over into the left lane and stopped at the red light. And that's when my mother and I looked over at the car pulled over and realized that not only where there 3 cop cars pulled up behind the car, but an older Hispanic man was standing outside of the car with his hands on his head and 2 cops were standing outside of their cruiser with their guns raised and screaming at the guy. I had a car in front of me but my mother and I just stared in horror and I kept yelling "come on light freaking change already!" and then when it changed, the car in front of me didn't even rush off! I was cursing the person to all holy hell and then when he or she finally started to drive, I went around them as soon as I could and took off like a bat out of hell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment