Saturday, April 4, 2015

Random Thoughts

Yay, I am finally done with those stupid antibiotics! Except now I am super constipated! YAY!

Yesterday when I came home from work there was an envelope from my previous health insurance company. At first I thought it was something regarding their recent data breach, but instead it was an explanation of benefits for my gyno visit in February. For $444. Apparently the doctor's office not only billed my current insurance, they also decided to bill my previous insurance. They got payment from my current insurance, why the fuck would they bill another insurance company? Insurance I haven't had since 2011?!

Yesterday in work my FWA actually had the nerve to ask me if it would be too mean to invite everyone but the new woman to her baby's christening. I felt like saying well first off, I wouldn't invite my coworkers to anything in the first place, because unlike your pathetic ass, I don't think these people are my friends. But really, bitch? You're actually considering inviting everyone but one fucking person? And then a few minutes later say that you felt bad you didn't invite our most senior employee and our boss to your baby shower? You're damn right you should feel bad, especially with all of the shit our boss allows you to get away with!

Oh and while she is getting WIC and trying to get financial assistance for utility bills, she got herself another tattoo last week. And while the idea of it is admittedly kind of cute, the tattoo itself is fucking hideous. It's a giant butterfly, at least 3 inches in length, with her baby's name written in giant cursive underneath. And it's on her forearm. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so big. Oh, who am I kidding? That thing is fucking trashy looking no matter how big or small it is. It screams WHITE TRASH. Just like the person it's on.

One day she emailed me in work complaining about this new person who works at our sister company and does the same job we do and she was complaining about all of the mistakes the girl did and things she left out. Now I know that this girl does make a lot of mistakes and summarizes pretty bizarrely. But when I pulled up her report, aside from not mentioning that the person was attending physical therapy, there didn't really seem to be much wrong with it. My FWA complained that she left out the person's complaints at visits, but when I pulled up the medical records, there were no complaints listed in the reports. You can't put something in if it isn't there.

Besides, who is she to talk? She makes mistakes and leaves a lot of shit out herself. I see her leave out x-ray results from chiropractic visits a lot and diagnostic imaging is VERY important to mention. Or those times before where I have seen her misname the diagnostic imaging done (x-ray or MRI arthrograms were only down as x-rays or MRIs- sorry, honey, it's a big difference and our doctors have every right to know what test was specifically done).

And speaking of the devil, I was in Wal-Fart earlier and my mother and I had paid and were heading to the bathroom and as we passed women's clothing, I heard her before I seen her- my FWA. I took off like a bat out of hell. Just who I want to see on my day off!

No comments: