Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Ugh

I thought things were going to return to normal once I was off those damn antibiotics and that was not the case. My mouth still tastes funky and I have been so constipated since Thursday and haven't been able to go to the bathroom and have felt like something rock hard was sitting in my rear end and it got so bad today I finally had to go to the store and buy an enema (what a fun joyous task of a thing to do!). I feel somewhat better and much less uncomfortable but now I just feel bloated. I just hope I don't wake up feeling as crappy as the last time I resorted to doing an enema.

I have been saying since I started Prozac and my body adjusted to it some that my digestive system has been feeling and working a little better. And taking those damn antibiotics had to go and fuck everything up. I don't know what they did besides probably destroy the hell out of every bit of good bacteria in there, but it made a real mess of everything. And I was hoping my taking probiotics on a daily basis would help with things while I was on them but no.

I just hope things will straighten out. And soon!

No comments: