Sunday, April 26, 2015

Random Thoughts

Oh joy, it's Sunday again.

I feel so bloated right now and I'm miserable as fuck because 1) I am so bloated 2) I'm due for my period and 3) I'm just a miserable person. I ended up not taking a pill yesterday because I felt so lousy. And now I feel guilty for not taking it. There is no win. No matter what I do, I am going to feel like shit in some shape or form, whether it be mentally, emotionally, or physically.

Last night I was reading an article on Cracked about working with dead bodies in a morgue. And while I was reading it, I started thinking about my loved ones possibly facing all of that one day when they pass on and I started to feel overwhelmingly panicky and depressed. And I couldn't stop thinking about it for a long time. Every time I think of my loved ones not being around one day, especially my mother, I just want to commit suicide.

My FWA's friend posted something earlier about how her flaws aren't that bad and she doesn't care what people think about her anymore. No, of course you don't think your flaws are that bad considering YOU NEVER THINK YOU DO ANYTHING WRONG. I mean, for fuck's sake, you were written up NUMEROUS times and still can't understand why you were fired. And if you have to stand there and claim you don't care what people think about you anymore, chances are you probably still do care. I hate people that have to constantly preach that they don't care what people think about them; you know damn well they are the ones that give the most shit.

And speaking of drama, the other day I had to hear from my FWA about how her boyfriend's mother apparently called him a loser behind his back and he basically told her he was done with her. Assuming everything she tells me about her is true, I have to admit that my FWA's boyfriend's mother is frigging wiggity wack. I don't like to play amateur psychiatrist, but if that woman doesn't have borderline personality disorder, then I would eat my hat.

Anyway, later on that night, my sister sends me a text asking me how long the 2 have been together (if ya'll recall, she graduated with the boyfriend and is friends with him on FB), along with picture of a post from the boyfriend stating and I quote "wasted the last seven years of my life". A little while later my FWA posts some post about feeling like she has nothing left.

And despite not giving a shit about the constant drama in her life, I am a nosy bitch and was dying to know what happened so after awhile I asked her if everything was okay and she told me that her boyfriend worked shit out with his mother and was back to defending her constantly and that led to a fight between the 2 and he apparently turned over their coffee table and threw a key holder and the neighbors called the cops on them (keeping it classy as always! and in front of the baby!) and she wasn't even sure if they were still together or not.

A few days later, I had to laugh when she posted pictures on Facebook of the baby with Daddy dearest, meaning they weren't broken up and everything was just fine and dandy now. And of course the post from the boyfriend disappeared off of Facebook (too bad I am not one to really likely to instigate trouble; oh by the way FWA, I guess you didn't happen to see this.....). I just laughed at the ridiculousness of it all. I don't know about anyone else, but if my boyfriend did that shit in front of our one year-old daughter, I'd kick his ass out and tell him to return when he wants to behave like an adult. Especially if my ass is the one paying the bills.

God, people are so fucking annoying. And she just posted 130 pictures of her brat's christening. Why is it necessary to take that many damn pictures? And now she just changed her profile picture of her with the baby....and she's got those damn fucking sunglasses on the top of her head in the picture. Really? You couldn't take them off of your head for 5 fucking seconds to take a half decent picture? I don't think it would annoy me so much if it wasn't for the fact that she sits the entire day in work with those fucking things on the top of her head- even when she is waiting on patients. And the even better part is I remember when she bought those sunglasses and she told me she got them at some flea market and she tried to insist to me that they were designer glasses. She is ridiculous. Like you really could buy designer sunglasses at a fucking flea market.

Okay, I think I need to hang it up for now, I am just grasping at straws of things to bitch about.

God, I am so fucking miserable right now.

No comments: