Thursday, April 23, 2015

FML

I don't know how much longer I can stand taking the medicine every day. I am right back to feeling super bloated and being fairly constipated....JFC I just want to scream. My digestive system was feeling so good before- having somewhat of an easier time going to the bathroom, not feeling very bloated, my stomach was flatter, the scale was down, and it was making me feel emotionally good. I dread even getting on the scale tomorrow morning.

And not getting on is out of the question.

And I feel like if I go back to every other day, then I am wimping out. Who is to say that my body won't adjust to it eventually and my digestive system will start working like it did when I was taking it every other day? But I don't know if it will. Or how long it could take to do so. And I don't know whether to give it a few more days or what.

Yesterday I was on the Daily What and I seen a link at the bottom of the page to a story that made me irate. Then the same story popped up on the Berry. Then D-Listed. Then Yahoo. Then AOL. And now my local news just posted a link about it. Every time I see it, I just want to




No comments: