Sunday, September 9, 2012

The WTF Of The Day

10 Of The Most Ridiculous Parenting Products Ever Made

That Peekaru thing....why?

Do you know what should be on this list? These. It's unhealthy how much I hate those things. They are the most riduculous things I have ever seen. I went to Chili's for dinner and some couple walks in with their baby girl and she had one of those abominations on and I swear the flower was about twice the size of the baby's head. It was ridiculous looking.

Ugh. I don't care how much of an uppity bitch it makes me sound, but when I read through parenting magazines and parenting forums, I am more and more glad I am never going to be a mother. Women are ridiculous when they become mothers. Especially those ones who are all life isn't complete without a baby blah blah blah. Bullshit. If I had a baby right now, it would ruin my life. Well, more than I have already ruined it. I would love it, of course, but to be frank, I would never be able to love a child the way it should be loved.

And the argument of who will take care of you when you are old always slays me. Yeah, because having a child always guarantees someone will be there to take care of you when you are old and annoying. Give me a break. Besides, I intend on offing myself at 50 years old anyway, although the idea of doing it at a younger age appeals to me more and more.

On another note, Antenna TV has rolled the Three Stooges back to 1:00AM. I am so full of joy!

No comments: