God, I am so damn cranky right now, I am getting on my own nerves. Well, I always get on my own nerves, so I am getting on them more than usual.
I came across a comment earlier that I had posted on another site and someone had responded to it. Obnoxiously. It annoyed me so much I responded back more nastily than I usually do on the internet (but not as nastily as I would have liked; then again, if I ever responded like I would really like to, I would probably get banned from websites). Normally I just try to be civilized, passive aggressive, or I just ignore it completely because I don't feel like wasting my time getting into an argument with some dumbass. This dope's response is pissing me off to no end, though. Because I am a giant idiot who allows shit like this to bother me.
The internet.....assholes. Assholes everywhere.
Every night I watch the news, the level of stupidity in humanity just astonishes me. The other day some dude fell of an elevator and was seriously injured at Revel casino. He was supposedly sitting on the rubber hand rail. Why would you sit on a moving hand rail? That is just pure stupidity. It made my brain hurt when I heard the story.
And I am so sick and tired of hearing about all of the crime in my beloved Philadelphia. Not that it would do anything, but I feel like hooking up a speaker system all over and screaming "STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLES!". It's aggravating. Stop ruining my birthplace, you lowlifes!
Still haven't heard from unemployment yet whether I will have an extension, so now I have myself all worried over that.
Hm, I had a million things to talk about when I started this and they all just completely disappeared from my brain. Boy, that sucks. I guess. Meh. Not really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment