Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Random Thoughts

So summer is essentially over now. It really flew by. And I didn't do anything that exciting, with the exception of going to Myrtle Beach in June (which would have been more fun if some people weren't such pain in the asses about everything) and going to Musikfest. God I want to to relive that night again so bad. Minus the heat and rain.

I was really nervous about summer coming since I started having issues with blood pressure running on the low side. I was really worried I would pass out or have other problems. Luckily, I never did. I did have times where I felt sick from the heat, but never enough to pass out. I don't even know how my blood pressure has been running. I haven't taken it in such a long time. I'm glad that was one compulsion I was finally able to break. It took a lot of hard work, but eventually it finally ceased. I just wish I could eventually finally break free from the fear of having Addison's. I probably have more than enough evidence that I do not have it, but like I have repeatedly said, letting go makes me feel like I am jinxing myself.

I noticed a lot of the people I used to work with who still have their jobs have been bitching up a storm on Facebook about wanting to leave, so one day I sent a message to my WA, or what I will now call FWA. Because obviously she can't be bothered with me. But whatever. Fuck her white trash ass. Apparently they bitched about something to my old boss and she got mad at them and is now being really ignorant to them. Now I know she is a fucking menace. She is clearly someone who gets stressed out easily and should not be anywhere near a management position. Exactly why I have never been in one. But hearing this from my FWA, she of the I only talk for 10 minutes but was really over an hour, I am taken this with a grain of salt. Frankly, everyone I worked with there is always going to greatly exaggerate their problems. Just her little bitching FB post about getting in trouble for her clothes. Her clothes were always inappropriate for work

And once again, they should all be fucking grateful they still have jobs. And you know what? If any of them left or was fired and my boss, if she really liked me as much as she claimed she did, called and offered me a position and it fit what I was looking for, I wouldn't hesitate to take it. Please. Why should I care if I take a job from any of those people? Why should I care if it hurts them? Would they think twice about doing the same to me? Nope.

I'm seriously getting tired of constantly worrying about other people's feelings. I don't want to be downright cruel, but it's almost ridiculous how much I have let slip through my fingers from being too worried about hurting other people. Why was I so stupid?

And speaking of being cruel, did anyone hear that story about the teenager who stuck his head out the top of a bus and got killed? A prime example of what is wrong with parenting today. Every generation coming up is full of defiant little bastards who think no rules apply to them. They were told not to open it and I can just imagine the stupid little bastard acting cocky and defiant. And where did it get him? Six feet under ground. What a fucking moron.

No comments: