This Bitch Is Not Lovin' It
Damn. I love chicken Mcnuggets- I could probably eat about 200....but come on. Calling 911? McDonalds should have just given her the money back. Who the hell ever heard of all sales final in a fast food restaurant? And how does a worker not know they are out of chicken Mcnuggets? How does McDonalds run out of chicken Mcnuggets anyway? That's as bad as going to Burger King and them being out of burgers or going to Pizza Hut and they are out of pizza.
Driving and Breast-Feeding Nets Charges
I wonder how long before the nipple nazis start flooding the comments section, complaining about how repressed breast feeders are. There is already the flood of how everyone needs to mind their own business or how back in their day, they didn't even have car seats! Never mind the fact that had she gotten into a car crash, the kid would have gone flying through the windshield or crushed between her and the steering wheel. God, people are so incredibly stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment