I had my "official" interview on Monday. Can't say how it went. It didn't seem to go as terrible as Target, but I don't think I aced it. I keep thinking of shit I should have said or asked and am kicking myself in the ass for it. I haven't heard back yet, but I am not holding my breath on it. I would like to call but one, I forgot the interviewer's name and two, I have no number. *bangs head on desk* Damn damn damn! I am so damn stupid! I should have asked!
After I was done, I was thinking about some of the answers I gave and I thought, omg, I am just like Sarah Palin. I give answers that probably never answer the question.
Ugh. Oh well. Just gotta keep hoping, I guess.
Vh-1 is stupid. I am still sore with them over last Wednesday, but Sunday I sat and watched 100 Greatest Songs of the 80s and eagerly anticipated to find out what the number 1 song would be, thinking it would probably end up being Michael Jackson or something. Surely I thought "Thriller" or something would be the number 1. So I sit through 4 hours of videos only to come to the number 1 song and it is "Living On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi. Are you fucking kidding me? That is considered the greatest song of the 80s? Bitch, please! There are much better songs than that!
And a few minutes before that, I had to suffer through "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. I almost pissed my pants laughing when they showed a clip of the actors on Laguna Beach singing along with it. They weren't even making any noise, so they were obviously lip synching. They probably didn't even know the words. What a joke. I like Journey, but god, I hate that song with a passion. Journey has much, much better songs than that horrific drunk frat boy singing karaoke piece of shit. Come to think of it, I hated the song long before it was adopted by drunk frat boys and drunk sorority girls. Karaoke is stupid anyway. The only time it is funny is when the person is so plastered they aren't even making any attempt to sound good. The worst is when the person is trying to come off like they are a good singer and they suck eggs.
I am not a big TV person. The only night I faithfully watch new shows usually is Sunday, when the Animation Domination comes on (Simpsons, King Of The Hill, Family Guy, and American Dad). But every so often a show will come on that I actually will get interested in. And then it is yanked off the air to make room for another stupid "reality" show or another stupid cop drama where the female cop is an anal retentive bitch with mommy and/or daddy issues and the partner is an overloaded with testosterone horn dog. I had kind of started to get into Life On Mars. Yanked. I really like watching Eleventh Hour. That might be yanked. This "reality" crap is really starting to piss me off. Why will it not die out? Why do people even watch this shit? And I am not jumping on any bandwagon. I have hated reality TV since it started. I don't know what enjoyment people get out of watching others make complete asses out of themselves. I find it just another step in the direction of this world heading towards becoming like Idiocracy.
I wish we could send every reality show "star" to Iraq and Afghanistan.
I was reading an article in an old Readers Digest yesterday about dictators and it always makes me wonder what turns people into dictators. I am not going to lie; it would probably be a scary idea to ever put me in a position of power because I would more than likely finally develop the backbone I have been so sorely missing and I would probably become quite the dictator. I think the first thing I would do is bring back manditory sterilization. It's kind of hard to say who would be first on the list to do that because there are so many people that need it done, although I am certainly leaning towards a certain someone from California whose name begins with an N.
I think I am going to make a promise that after this one posting, unless something really pisses me off, that I am done complaining about this bitch. Oh, she pisses me off so much and I can't blame the majority of Americans one bit that want to open a can of whoop ass on her. We are pissed. We are losing our jobs, our health insurance, our homes and trying to figure out where the hell our next dollar is going to come from and this cunt has the balls to go and get herself pregnant again through in-vitro fertilization, god knows where the money came from, when she could barely afford the 6 kids she had before and then expects the American taxpayers to pay support for them. Because she was lonely as a child. Give me a break. I had a lonely childhood, too, despite actually having a sibling and you don't see me out popping out babies left and right. And the people who actually have the nerve to defend her blow my mind even more. Oh, it's the doctor's fault. Please. She is every bit as much at fault as the doctor. No one forced her to go and get in-vitro fertilization. She knew what she was doing. If she couldn't afford the 6 she already had, why in hell would she go and try to have another? And then there is this crap of supposedly having a bad back, spending donated money on cosmetics and manicures, and then she doesn't even try to help her mother- the one who spent most of the time raising her fucking brats- not lose her house.
And the back injury crap is so phony, it makes me laugh. She can carry 6 children and then 8 at one time, there are pictures of her playing with the kids, I think even one of her with kids climbing on her while she is on her hands and knees....but she can't work. Bitch, please!
I think the thing that pisses me off the most, aside from the fact that here we go again another irresponsible asshole being rewarded on irresponsible behavior, is how much more of a stigma mental illness is going to get from this bitch.
I am already going to hell, so might as well be honest....if someone pops a cap in her ass, I will laugh my ass off. Better to aim for the baby maker, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment