Excuses and all that from right to life groups just keep getting better and better. The octomom didn't want any of the eggs to go to waste and be destroyed. So eggs are going to be considered "life" now? Hysterical. I guess maybe we women should start getting fined every month we get our periods for not allowing our eggs to be fertilized. If eggs are going to be considered "life", then sperm need to as well. So men, stop ejaculating and jerking off! You are destroying a potential baby!
I read in the paper over the weekend about Obama wanting to overturn the rule that protects medical providers who refuse to do abortions. Now, I am as pro-choice as they come, but I really don't see any reason a person should be forced to do an abortion if they are against it.
I have been receiving some bullshit email from a friend of mine and it's all about how this country is going to socialism. After asking him 2 times already to please not send me anything political related. I put up with his religious emails because amazingly enough, they do not bother me, but the political ones do because I know if the situation was reversed, I would never hear the end of it. I just don't get everyone that complains about socialism. Most of them don't even make over $250,000 a year so it's not like their taxes are being raised!
*shaking head* This country is horrible anymore. I don't expect people to agree with what I say or anything like that, but why must all the political parties be so hateful towards each other? It's depressing. It makes it hard on people who are not on the extreme left or right. I really do not like the world anymore. I really wish that sometimes this country would split up. Let the Sarah Palin/Limbaugh/Hannity "conservatives" have their little theocracy they so desire. Parents who hate each other split up when extreme differences strain the relationship, so why shouldn't we?
Oh Freud, where art thou?! I was sitting thinking the other day about the usual thing that occupies my mind 99% of the day and I want to know what causes it. What makes someone want something like this? Did we lack something when we were little kids? Not get the proper amount of attention? Is it a result of something in nature or something in nuture? Is something physically fucked up in the brain area or did we just not get enough love from our parents or something?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment