Dear Myspace:
You are seriously starting to piss me off now.
First problem- the profile 1.0 editor. Bring it back already! It has been disabled for a hell of a long time ago. What the hell is taking so long to fix it? Just do what you did before when you created it! And if you are contemplating not bringing it back, I would think twice about that because a lot of people are up in arms about it not working and they do not want to switch to profile 2.0.
Second problem- I finally was forced to create a Facebook account. And every single time you add something new, it mirrors FB. I don't care for FB. The only reason I have a FB account is to shut everyone up that has been pestering me to get one. I like Myspace better. FB is boring.
Sincerely,
A Pissed Off Myspace User
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment