Even though I already posted the lyrics, I just realized that this song is still my favorite song a year later, so I decided to post the music video. That said...."Anthem":
There will never be words in any language to describe the feeling I get as soon as the guitar solo starts and then as soon as "this is an anthem for the girl that got away...." starts. This is one song that can truly invoke some strong ass emotions in me, from goosebumps on goosebumps to times where I have actually broke down and cried like a baby. Congratulations, Eric Lumiere. Your singing is evidence that I am still something close to resembling human.
I have never seen Say Anything, but I do know the famous John Cusack holding the boombox over his head and blasting "In Your Eyes" part. One of the first times I heard "Anthem", I immediately thought that if someone ever needed to win me back, blasting the chorus part from outside my window could very well possibly be the key to winning me back.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment