Saturday, February 28, 2009

An Angry Letter To John McCain

Dear Mr. McCain:

First, let me start off by saying, I did not vote for you. I was never intending to because the Democratic candidates stand more for what I believe in than you do. Picking Sarah Palin as your vice presidential candidate really sealed the deal on me never voting for you. I have nothing against a woman candidate (I would think not, considering I am one and I was also originally voting for Hilary), but I have everything against radical religious Bible thumpers, regardless of sexual gender. Yes, I am an intolerant person. That is why I do not call myself a liberal.

Aside from that, the reason I am writing you this letter is not to gloat that you lost. No, I thought you handled your losing of the election quite well and I liked how you pretty much told everyone to knock it off when they booed while giving your surrender speech.

No, I am writing to you to curse you for ever starting the Joe the Plumber shit! Every time I see that bald hillbilly with no plumbing license, I think of you and how much I want to smack you for every giving him his celebrity status!

Sincerely,
An American Citizen (although your extreme right party members would say otherwise)

PS: Here is a picture of a capuchin monkey. Isn't it hysterical? I did always like Spike from the Ace Ventura movies, although I can't say I can look at monkeys the same after reading The Hot Zone.

No comments: