Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quote Of The Day

Cajun Boy, writer of Cajun Boy In The City blog, on the CPAC:
I haven't made mention of it previously, but there was a convention of sorts this week that brought together the very elements of the Republican Party that are destroying it, the Sarah Palin/Joe the Plumber extra chromosome faction of the extreme right wing, at the annual CPAC meeting held in Washington DC. This is where all of the kookiest of kooks get together to wring their hands over the nation's lack of Jesus, tax cuts, and, naturally, abortion. Or "infanticide," which seems to be their new favorite term for it. Regardless, it's all about abortion for these idiots.
Right. Who cares if the economy is going to hell and millions of people are losing their jobs, homes, and health insurance as a result as long as clumps of cells are allowed to continue to be destroyed? Maybe many pro-life people need to start thinking about all of the babies and children that are suffering due to the bad economy. Maybe they need to think about the babies and children who have no health insurance because their parents are being laid off and losing their coverage. Maybe they need to think of the babies in children in places like Africa, where they are dying of starvation and horrible diseases like ebola. Do they ever stop to think of these innocent lives?

*busts up laughing* How could I forget? Most don't care once it's popped out of the woman's womb!

I truly am starting to feel sorry for any Republicans that are not like these crazy ass Conservatives that they have to be lumped into the same category as them. I also feel sorry for any people who are true Conservatives and not the "We worship the geniusness of Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity, Joe the Plumber, and Rush Limbaugh" ones. I like this article:

The Death Of Conservatism

I also love this absolute ass whooping article:

An Open Letter To All Republicans From A Former Religious Right Activist

No comments: