Patrick: I think, um, Evelyn that, uh, we've lost touch.
Evelyn: Why? What's wrong?
Patrick: I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
Patrick: Ask me a question.
Daisy: So, what do you do?
Patrick: I'm into, uh, well, murders and executions, mostly.
Daisy: Do you like it?
Patrick: Well, it depends. Why?
Daisy: Well, most guys I know who are in Mergers and Acquisitions really don't like it.
Patrick: You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.
Waiter: Would you like to hear today's specials?
Patrick: Not if you want to keep your spleen.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Quote Of The Day
With all of the Christian Bale hoopla, it reminded me of something I have been intending to use as a quote of the day. I stumbled upon American Psycho a few years ago and I know I have a sick sense of humor, although I can vouch for others that also agree with me, but I thought it was hysterical. In a sick, disturbing, gruesome way. So here are a couple quotes from the movie:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment