Forget all this crap, folks. Here's what really happened . . .You know what sad thing is I realized about Sarah? If she was the same person she is now- minus the whole holier than thou religious mumbo jumo constantly spewing out of her mouth; e.g. if she was not a radical religious person- I might actually find her pretty fucking hilarious.
Sarah was knocked up by some guy who won the 100 meter dash at the Special Olympics. The kid wound up looking just like the father. Todd got pissed when he found out the truth about Sarah's latest bundle of joy. He threatened to divorce Sarah, but the RNC intervened successfully on Sarah's behalf by reminding Todd that they knew he had impregnated a two-headed Eskimo woman on an oil field derrick that resulted in a child looking just like an offspring of the octuplet mother (big lips and all). In addition, John McCain reminded Todd that his silk underwear allowance would be cut off if he chose to spread unsubstantiated rumors about his wife. As it stands now, Todd has been permanently bought off by the RNC who've promised that they will provide him with a life-time supply of silk underwear, snowmobile parts and gasoline, enough guns and ammo to dispatch a thousand wolves, plus a free plans for constructing an ice-free igloo.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Quote Of The Day
Sorry, sorry, sorry, I know I said I wouldn't mention her anymore, but I couldn't resist passing this up. From the Huffington Post, on Sarah Palin's biography, written by user KarelS:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment