Friday, January 30, 2009

Video Of The Day

I swear- if this video disappears down the line, I am going to scream.

With that said, for the VotD, I present to you an artist profile on Deee-Lite. Dmitry and Lady Kier are so sweet in it, it makes me want to go into a diabetic coma. And I am not saying that in a mean way; they really were sweet. Make note of the ginormous yellow platforms and the ancient Mac:



Am I the only one who wonders which one wore the pants in the relation?

And since I found out they had dated, I have been trying to find out if the two of them were ever married or just together and at first I didn't think they were. But then so many articles started saying they were, that I kind of pulled back on saying no, I do not think they were. And something that struck me as a little funny is Lady Miss Kier says "we're not really married". What does "not really" signify? Unless she is referring to the fact that they had been living together for around 7 years. Sort of like a common law marriage kind of thing.

No comments: