I, of course, am bringing this up in wake of the octuplets recently born. I thought it was kind of cool when I first heard about it. Until I heard the woman isn't even married. And already has 6 kids. And lives with her parents. And has filed bankruptcy. How on earth did she even afford fertility treatments? And why did she need it if she already had six fucking children?
Call me a fascist, commie, whatever the hell you want, but I wish we would do like China and start limiting people on births. Just maybe raise the limit to 2 or 3 a couple and no killing of the female infant when it is born. You can't make babies without females. I wish we would bring back manditory sterilization as well. This woman screams welfare queen. Honestly- how long is it before our tax dollars are going to pay for this irresponsible bitch, if they already are not? I don't know why I threw such a fit when I found out my mother was taking me to apply for welfare. I shouldn't have to feel guilty to ask for it because 1) god knows I am not going to spend the rest of my life on it and 2) it's not like I have never worked; I've paid taxes and into the system; therefore, I shouldn't feel guilty to ask for a few months of government assistant. It just aggravates the shit out of me how irresponsible low lifes like this can get anything and everything handed to them.
This is what aggravates me about people who bitch me out for not wanting children. Unlike many people out there, I know I am not financially stable to raise a child, I know I am not mentally or emotionally stable to raise a child, and I know I am irresponsible as hell....so why is no one thanking me for not popping out a little shit that will just be a burden on the tax payer system?
I found a good comment on CBS.com, by a user named janie_super:
seriously.. why is it that people with too many kids who dont believe in birth control always recieve the blessings and charities of society, while people who join the military to serve their country end up drunk sleeping on the street in their old age?Incredibly, incredibly good point.
Banks make no sense. Aside from the fact that my father was late on a couple credit card payments, banks refuse to give us a loan because we do not own our land. If it was paid off, we would own our house. But they still will not give us one because of the whole land thing. It's stupid. Why is it that people in apartments can get loans, where they do not own anything, but we can't get a loan? Our house could be used as collateral! Really, does anyone actually own their land?
No comments:
Post a Comment