D-Listed is on a roll this week. Or maybe it's just my bizarre sense of humor. Here is Michael K's latest, on Joe Biden at one of the hundreds of millions of inauguration balls:
And Joe Biden's plugs were looking good too. Why is that I really want him to sell me a vegetable chopper on an infomercial or some shit? I want to come home drunk at 3am, turn on the TV and watch a 45-minute infomercial featuring VP Biden hawking something or another while pointing and winking at me. He also seems the type that calls absolutely everyone "chief." Hey chief!
And on Katie Price's whole "eye for an eye" speech:
That shit sounds like a 4th grade paper on "What I Would Do If I Was Ruler Of The Entire Universe." This is my question on the rape thing: who is going to ass rape all the rapists? And since the ass punisher is technically committing rape, does that mean they will have to be ass raped too? It's all a vicious cycle. Ass rape for everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment