Saturday, November 8, 2008

Random Thoughts

Vice President Cheney to Undergo More Tests - But Not for His Heart

Arthritic knees? I thought they would say something like a soul. Four heart attacks? I thought he has only had three! How is this man still alive after all of them? The only thing I can think of is Heaven certainly doesn't want him and Hell is reluctant to take him. I think the Devil is even scared of him.

God, I hate that stupid "it's Miley!" on The Soup.

As if anything can grate my nerves anymore, I think my cellphone battery has bit the dust permanently. I charged it for a while, unplugged it, it had a full battery, and a few hours later, I pulled it out to check if I had any missed calls and it was dead. Now I didn't let it fully charge, but even so when I do that, it may go down a bar. I have been having some trouble with it the past week. I leave it to charge overnight and when I unplug it the next day, it takes a couple times to get it on. But I didn't think it was going to go dead this fast. It's an old Samsung E105; I have had it 3 or 4 or possibly even 5 years, so I was expecting it to die sometime in the next year. I like my phone, though. I don't want to get rid of it.

No comments: