I was pleasantly surprised to find an email in my mailbox from your human resources department in regards to a position I recently applied for. What I am not happy about is what was in the email:
Thank you for your recent submission for CHECK ENCODING OPERATOR position 602143. At this time, your experience does not match the requirements of the position.I want to know why I am not qualified for this position. Based on your check list, I am:
- Data Entry experience required- check
- High School or GED- check
- 10-key skills are a plus- check (100% accuracy in every test I have taken)
- Typing skills are a plus- check (6,000-8,000 KPH)
- Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity is essential- check
- Reconciliation Skills a plus- I don't know what that means, but that does not mean I might not be qualified
- Position requires working in a high production, deadline oriented environment- can do
Sincerely,
A disgruntled job applicant
No comments:
Post a Comment