SC Priest: No Communion For Obama Supporters
Oh yes. Let's talk about destroying lives and committing sins. Let's talk about the MALE priests who go around condemning homosexuality while they are touching little boys. Let's talk about what that does to "innocent beings".
If I have to hear one more person call Obama "pro-abortion", I am going to scream.
If abortion is to ever be outlawed, I say a law be made that every single person who opposes abortion is forced to become foster parents. They can take in all the children that are not able to be raised. They will also be required to pay for the years of therapy that a rape or incest victim will have to go through when they are forced to carry a child. They will be given a higher tax rate to pay for the prenatal care of an uninsured woman. Every single time a woman dies due to a deadly pregnancy, each and every one of the anti-abortion people will be penalized for allowing an innocent living, breathing person to die. They will also be taxed even more to keep the economy going; they want the world to be overpopulated, they can pay for it.
What do these idiot morons not understand when it comes to the health of a woman? If the baby is posing a threat to the mother, that means the mother cannot provide the baby properly as well. So instead of aborting the baby and allowing the mother to live, do these morons not realize that by allowing no abortion that two people could very well die instead of just one?
I often wonder what a radical Bible-thumping holier than thou Christian would do if there was a way to find out before it is born that their child is going to grow up homosexual.
I mean, homosexuality is such a sin and all....
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment