Nate Griffin: "Sir, did you fill out the 1170?"
Customer: "Well, I think...I think I..."
Nate Griffin: "Did you fill out the 1170?"
Customer: "Well, I filled this out..."
Nate Griffin: "That's the 1190. You're going to have to go stand in the blue line."
Customer: "Look, I was already in that line!"
Nate Griffin: "Sir, don't get snippy with me."
Customer: "What? I've been here all morning!"
Nate Griffin: "Sir, that is not my prerogative..."
Customer: "I wait in one line, they send me to another line..."
Nate Griffin: "Well,you know what? You can always call to make an appointment..."
Customer: "I tried to call, I can't get through! The line's always busy!"
Nate Griffin: "Well, go wait in the appointment line then."
Customer: "I don't want to wait in the appointment line..."
Nate Griffin: "Sir, you're going..."
Customer: "I have a job, I can't stand here all day..."
Nate Griffin: "Sir, you going to have to take this somewhere else."
Customer: "It shouldn't be this hard!"
Nate Griffin: "Alright, you know what? I'm on break."
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Quote Of The Day
From Family Guy, from episode "Untitled Griffin Family History":
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment