Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another Video Of The Day

Dmitry and Lady Miss Kier, with what I want to be my wedding song:



Every time I watch this video, it leaves me even more baffled as to what so awful could have happened to break them up and leave them so seemingly bitter towards each other. There are different years listed as to when they broke up so I don't know if they broke up before or after Dewdrops In The Garden, but judging by some of the bitterness in several of the songs, I'd say before. It's hard to tell who is more bitter towards the other. Lady Miss Kier sang the songs and probably wrote the lyrics, but in an interview I read with Dmitry, he got very cold at the mention of her. They're friends on Myspace, though. Whatever went wrong, I suspect it has a lot to do with why she is so adamant about never reuniting. What a downer.

lol take notice of the look on her face at 0:20. She looks like WTF am I doing?

No comments: