Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Video Of The Day

MGMT's cover of "Angie" by the Rolling Stones:



This song was so goddamn completely flawless at Musikfest. I really wish they would do a studio cover of it and release a record and/or MP3 of it. I WANT IT. I NEED IT.

ETA 12/6: I just actually watched part of it (I have mostly been only listening to it) and just noticed the part when Andrew's guitar strap falls off (1:22; lol I think I heard somebody laughing at it) and the guy runs up to fix it (1:35). OMG COULD YOU IMAGINE?

I don't even want to imagine what I would do if I ever met him. I wouldn't attack him like a crazy fan or anything, but I probably would be completely speechless. Doesn't help that the boy always looks like he is pretty awkward himself in interviews. I'd be trying to think of something to say without making an ass out of myself and getting incredibly tongue-tied, and we'd both be standing there playing with our hair out of nervousness (any interview I have seen of him, he is always playing with his hair or his ear or scratching at something, and I assume it out of nervousness. But what do I know?). Oh god, it would be so awkward. And it would be the best day of my life.

ETA 12/7: Watch him in these gifs. Jesus. I am getting nervous and fidgeting just watching him.

No comments: