Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Bitch, Please Of The Day

Anne Hathaway: Seeing Myself in Les Miserables Makes Me Cry

Aye carumba:
"I was in such a state of deprivation -- physical and emotional,"
"When I got home, I couldn't react to the chaos of the world without being overwhelmed. It took me weeks till I felt like myself again." 
Man, she's really desperate for that Oscar, isn't she? Anne, you weren't a prisoner of war. You weren't a hostage. You weren't fighting a war in a violent country. You weren't in a concentration camp. You were in a movie. My God, could you be anymore histrionic?

And of course you were in a state of deprivation. You starved yourself for the role. If I was some starving child in Africa and read your woe is me I suffered and starved myself for a role, I would laugh until I threw up. Or dry heaved, seeing as I wouldn't have anything to throw up.

I never used to have a problem with Anne Hathaway. In fact, I think I used to actually like her as an actress. But then one time she was talking about how she had depression and anxiety and I can't even remember what it was she said about it, but it pissed me off to no end. And she has just rubbed me the wrong way since then. My sister doesn't like her, either. And she doesn't really know why she doesn't. Bride Wars didn't help my opinion of Anne. She was insufferable in that. So was Kate Hudson, another one I have come to find insufferable for some unknown reason. Come to think of it, that whole movie was just insufferable.

Kind of like with Zooey Deschanel. I had a girl crush on her since I saw the The New Guy in the movie theater (yeah I know it's such a stupid and ridiculous movie, but I love it. I laugh every time I watch it). But over the past couple years she has gotten insufferable. The twee hipster act is annoying. I see clips of that New Girl show and I honestly don't understand how anyone can watch it. She is so fucking annoying! I hate saying that about her, because every movie I have seen her in, I have pretty much loved her. But now, I just can't even watch anything with her.

And apparently I am the only person on earth who thinks she actually looked better as a blonde. That new hairdo looks like a rat's nest.

No comments: