'Bigger Boobies' Hallmark Card For 13-Year-Olds Provokes Angry Protests On Twitter
That card is stupid. What in the hell was the person thinking who created that? I find Hallmark cards offensive anyway. For one, they have been putting out the same cards forever. Every time I shop there (if I have no choice but to buy a card there), I have to spend about 5 minutes trying to figure out if I have bought it before. And second, have you seen some of the stupid ass events they sell cards for? There is a whole line of "Mommy" cards and they are the stupidest things I have ever seen in my life. All full of "sanctimommy" and "woe is me I decided to procreate".
You know what offends me the most about this article? The morons in the comments. The ones who are whining and crying that this nation has turned into a bunch of whining and crying politically correct babies while simultaneously using the section as their platform to whine about the war on Christmas. I am so sick of hearing about this stupid fucking war on Christmas. I think everyone is ridiculous in the whole situation, but face it- it's America. There is more than Christianity in this nation. We are giving the freedom to practice whatever religion we want. So everyone else is allowed to be offended, just as long as the pwecious wittle Christians aren't offended? Get bent.
On another note, I have fell completely in love with this jacket (the black and white). I WANT.
Saturday, December 8, 2012
The WTF Of The Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment