Sunday, December 2, 2012

This Day Can Go Suck It

Well, right on cue, I am having mid-cycle bleeding again. This is ridiculous. What in the hell is wrong with my body? There are a million things it could be, but there is only one thing I am- scratch that, my brain is- now focused on- it could be premature menopause. Which could be a sign of Addison's. My God. Will I ever get rid of this fear? "Sick of it" doesn't even begin to cover it.

FUCK.

And I think it may be related to the bleeding, but I am so bloated I can't even breathe. I have not gone to the bathroom since last Friday, and I am not even certain of that. It might have been Thursday, I don't remember. It's making me sick to my stomach, it's giving me wicked heartburn, and now I am worried I may have an obstruction.

And then there is this [not completely staged] insanity:

Oh No They Didn't! - Haylor Lives!

MY PRINCE IS DEAD TO ME

Kind of funny that there has been nothing since the whole X-Factor thing, then out of the clear blue sky, coincidentally right before both are about to perform at some big concerts, a 2 month old grainy as fuck picture is released that is supposed to be of the two of them, then several hours later, several incredibly high quality pictures are released of two extremely huge stars walking around unmobbed in the middle of fucking Central Park in NYC. Yeah. That does not sound perfectly calculated and staged at all. Enjoy your break-up song, Harold. And if Taylor thinks death threats from the fans are bad now, wait until they break up and she writes a song condemning Harry. Fans will be out for blood, although no one should feel sorry for him. He knows what he is getting into. Or he really is that stupid.

God, some of the people on that site are obnoxious. Yes, a lot of 1D fans are ridiculous, but like none of them have ever been psycho fan girls? Please. Some of them still display their obnoxiousness quite clearly. One of the most obnoxious ones has Rihanna has her icon. Yeah. Someone who worships Rihanna is always a respectable source of advice and opinions. Whatever. I hate to admit it that at almost 29 years old, I still have my stan moments. As if that was not evident by now. But most of it is just sarcasm and exaggeration. It's not like I am out leaving dead rats in his mailbox or anything. Please. I'm not that nuts. And I really don't find him quite as flawless as I make him out to be. I could name a few things I find wrong with him, but I won't.

I think later on I am going to venture into the Larry Stylinson tag on Tumblr land. I have to see this for myself.

ETA 10:31PM: I am simultaneously amazed and horrified. WOW.

I keep catching myself every time someone on Tumblr writes "mgmt". I'm ready to say what do my flawless kings have to do with this Larry stuff, oh right it stands for management. *face palm*

ETA 12/4: Love the abundance of "Haylor" pictures coming out of the woodwork now. For God's sake, this bitch just broke up with the Kennedy kid. Not that he looks like someone who would even care. Boy doesn't look like the sharpest tool in the shed. But come on. It's bad enough she got a hold of him after his mother commits suicide. Then flaunts her new found "boy toy" all over the news? Does she have any kind of conscience? What a fucking beady eyed cunt. This stinks so bad of PR, I can practically smell it coming through my monitor. Shit like this is why I usually cannot ever be bothered with popular celebrities. Everything is so fucking fake!

No comments: