Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The WTF Of The Day

Part WTF, part pretty fucking awesome:



So this is dubstep. Aside from the Alex Clare song, I have never heard it. Oy vey.

The light show is beyond awesome, though. I'd like to create a Christmas light show with MGMT. My old farty neighbors would just love us. And out of all their songs, I think "Time To Pretend" could be the best one to pull this off. And it will not be the clean version, either. Another great one would be "4th Dimensional Transition". Actually, that might be the best one. When the "stuck together, I don't like revealing secrets....." (2:21 in) part begins, can you imagine the light show you could create from it? Good god. My heart just temporarily stopped trying to picture it.

Excuse me while I go listen [loudly] to both now.

ETA 12/20: "4th Dimensional Transition" wins. Both would still be played, but "4th" would definitely be the better light show.

No comments: