Sunday, December 27, 2009

The WTF Of The Day

STFU, Conservatives

Wow, Sarah Palin is not pro-life? The woman who is supposedly against abortion even in the cases of rape?! A woman who chose to have a baby with Down's Syndrome (although, as pro-choice as I am, I am not even sure I would abort the baby if it had Down's)? How preposterous.

Fuck, I shudder to think what they consider "pro-life"!

But because for every one thing there might be that would make one defend her, there are a hundred billion stupid things that come out of her mouth to make one retract it. And I am not even sure that makes any sense, but here we go, this gem quote from her book:
“If any vegans came over for dinner, I could whip them up a salad, then explain my philosophy on being a carnivore: If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?”
Well, Sarah, I love meat probably as much as you do, but answer this- why did God makes us- humans, genus homo, species H.sapiens- out of meat?

No comments: